My Nail Polish Collection

2.6.15

As you can see from these delightful photos I have taken on my iPhone, I put my nail polish in colour order, as you can also tell I like Rimmel London nail polish quite a bit - they are inexpensive and have a great brush design so you don't mess up applying nail polish with your weaker hand. I remember as a child having to keep a q-tip and a 'lil dish of nail polish remover in case of those disaster mishaps.


I keep most of my nail polishes at my family home since I live mostly at my university and to save space for more necessary stuff. I keep it in a pink wire mesh CD holder from WHSmith and it has handles too!


Here are the basics I took with me to university to rock any season.
I have been into creating a collection since I was 12 when I started secondary school - you meet a lot of people and they have a weird but large influence on you and your style.
My bank balance wasn't too happy about this..!


*All images are my own

Post a Comment