Weekly Spending Tracker // Free Printable

29.10.17

This printable is a great way to stay organised without breaking the bank. I love making printables and using them myself so why not share it with you guys.

This list is to be used to keep track of your spending habits for the week, I've also made a monthly one which I'll post later in the week. It will help to show where your money goes to most and how to cut back and save a little each week/month.



I also keep track over all my incomes and expenses once a week, normally on a Monday. Looking after money especially as a student is very important, I am financially independent - I don't take money from my parents and I rely on other sources of income.

You can download the printable here: Weekly Budget




Advice: One of the easiest ways I save money is by putting all my change that I have a jar which I don't touch and its a great way to collect them pennies - I used to do this just to have money for the car park or the laundry machine at university but it soon came to be a money heave!

Make sure to follow me on my socials and I'll follow back! If you use any of my printables be sure to use the #BoldInOrigin so I can see and like!

A x

Post a Comment