Term Overview - Free Study Printable

10.10.17

Hello all,

I am back with another random post, I'm sorry I don't post as often as I would like or am 'supposed' to, but I don't have much motivation to post as of late. But I thought as term has just started a couple weeks ago, I thought I would share with you some study printables I created for myself  and that you may benefit from them too.

The term overview is split into three columns to list your modules or classes for the term then, split into 12 week rows. You can fill it out however you like, I've used to to list all my primary readings I need to do for this term. I am only currently doing three modules this term excluding my dissertation.

You can download the printable here for free: Term Overview

Let me know what you want to see from me next! As always follow me on my socials, link in the right hand bar and tag me if your using any my printables :D

Ax

Post a Comment