PRAGUE: MICHELIN STAR, TAPAS AND BREAKFAST (PART 3)

9.12.16

WELCOME BACK

Evening guys, you probably won't be reading this till tomorrow morning! This post is dedicated to the food I consumed but not all the food during my trip to Prague. I took this trip in 2015, so please forgive me if I don't remember the name of the food I ate. You'll understand when you keep reading the post of what I'm referencing to!


Heathrow Terminal 3 - Cafe Nero
Such a good breakfast, never had breakfast at the airport before.


AGAVE
Fine Mexican Cuisine


Mexican Street Tapas
Agave Guacamole with Tortilla Chips with queso fresco, bacon and pumpkin seeds
We got it without bacon (I'm pescatarian)



Right:
Frozen Mango Margarita 


Klasterni Pivovar Strahov
Brewery on the grounds of the monestary



Alcron Restaurant Prague I Roman Paulus
Michelin star award-winning restaurant


Foyer
It is beautiful isn't it!














I have no idea of what I ate at this restaurant now, wish I kept notes :(
They have a website so you could check it out for yourself







I'm not rich, and I could never afford to eat at a restaurant like this ever again. But, my sister was doing well in her job and as a thank you her company would cover her bill at a restaurant for two people, so here we were.





We went on this trip around my sister's birthday so the restaurant found out and decided to spoil her with a cake, prosecco and macarons. Tasty!


Hotel Restaurant
Where we had our buffet breakfast over the period of our trip


Croissant, Toast, pastries


Scrambled eggs, baked beans, sunny side up/basted eggs,


Musli, porridge or cereal some or other days


Spanish omelette, toast and coffee

I hope this post made you hungry!
More photos from my trip coming very soon, this series isn't over just yet!

A x

Post a Comment