Top Posts from 2017 & Best 9

12.1.18

Below are actually the top posts of all time, but they were published in 2017. I decided to exclude the ones I posted in previous years. I haven't been great with the blog this year and it reflects on how I really felt with the year, it wasn't the best year I've had and took it out on the blog by neglecting it for a very long time. 

But I do have to say I have put more effort into the content and the quality something I noticed when looking back on everything I have done with the blog. 2016 came with a rebranding of the blog, new Twitter and Instagram as well as they layout changed immensely and was also averaging at one post a week. But I have higher hopes for 2018 and hope it brings amazing things to the blog.

BEST POSTS OF 2017

Max Factor Lipinfinity Lipcolour 24hr Review

Bounce Ping Pong Farringdon Review

Week 1 At Changing Faces

What's in my Bag? - Internship Edition

Weekly Spending Tracker - Printable

Christmas Wish List 2017


BEST 9

Below are the best 9 posts on Instagram, however, they don't represent the best moments of 2017. Remember you can follow me on Insta @ BoldInOrigin I always try to follow back too!


How 2017 was for you!

A x 

Post a Comment