Christmas Wish List 2019

2.12.19

Despite the title of this post, I’d like to start with a caveat that I’m not under any illusions that I’ll be receiving any of these items for Christmas. I’m very aware of my expensive taste and as such this wish list serves, if anything, as an aspirational list for myself. Things I want, and probably will buy (overtime!) but certainly don’t need or expect to receive from anyone else on Christmas day.

With the disclosure over and done with, I can carry with the post. As you can see my taste is quite mixed, none of these things is necessary but nice to have. Every item above is self-explanatory but I'll walk you through a couple.



Desenio prints - Posters with Scandinavian Design. We have posters that match well with the Scandinavian and Nordin interior.

Antibes Print 

Abstract Figures No.1

Curve Line Art Poster

Belkin Charging Dock

Pruning Shears with flowers preferably Peonies! (<- my fav flowers)

Samsonite Magic 2 in 1 Travel Pillow - There are cheaper versions out there but this is what it should resemble

Art Deco Gold Letter Opener

Peacock Letter Opener

Cast Iron Skillet - A good quality cast iron frying pan can be a solid investment and useful addition to your kitchen.

Diptyque Baies Candle

Diptyque Tuberose Candle

Moet Chandon champagne - Moët Impérial is the House’s iconic champagne. Created in 1869, it embodies Moët & Chandon’s unique style, a style distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.

What's on your Christmas Wish List? Also, what are you guys gifting to your loved ones, I would love to know? A x

Post a Comment