This Or That Tag!!

8.10.15

Hey Everyone, I saw the This Or That Tag on Miss L's blog and I thought it would be a fun thing to do so you guys can know a bit more info about me. I also changed and added some questions in myself - I had so much fun answering this tag and I hope you guys do too!!

FOOD:
Coke or Pepsi? = Coke.
Ice cream or Frozen Yoghurt? = Ice cream, mint flavour is my favourite!
Water or Fizzy Drink? = Water, maybe orange juice occasionally.
Chocolate or Candy? = Chocolate, Galaxy is my favourite!
Cooking at home or Takeaway? = I prefer cooking at home.
Spicy or Mild food? = I love spicy food!

BEAUTY:
Lip Gloss or Lip Stick? = Lip Gloss, but I prefer lip balm mostly.
Eyeliner or Mascara? = Eyeliner.
Acrylic or Natural Nails? = Natural.
Perfume or Body Splash? = Perfume when I go out somewhere fancy or important and body splash every other day.
Lotion or Body Butter? = Lotion.
Body Wash or Soap? = Body Wash.
Curly or Straight Hair? = I have Curly Hair, but I would die for straight hair!
Long or Short Hair? = I have short hair.
Extensions or Natural Hair? = I prefer natural hair.
What colour is my hair? = I have dark brown hair.

FASHION:
Heels or Flats? = Flats, heels make me look too tall, but then again they look so good on!!
Jeans or Sweat Pants? = Sweat Pants.
Sandals or Boots? = Both!
Handbag or Backpack? = It depends I wear a backpack to school mostly, but I would wear a handbag when I go out.
Scarves or Hats? = Scarves.
Jacket or Hoodie? = Hoodie.
Studs or Dangly Earrings? = Studs most of the time.

You guys should have a go at the tag and link me in the comments bar down below xx I would love to read your answers. Ax

Post a Comment