OOTW Late February 2016

26.2.16

Hello all,

Firstly, I apologise for not posting on Thursday, I took a bit of a personal day. But I am here today to show you my outfits of the week, enjoy x


Left
Whole outfit is from H&M
Rings from Pandora

Right
Top is Primark
Jeans are H&M
Bangle is Pandora


Left and Right
Whole outfit is from H&M


Left
Whole outfit is from H&M
Necklace is from Forever 21
Ring is Pandora

Right
Sleeveless cardigan is from Primark
Black full sleeve top is from New Look
Treggings from H&M
Fluffy booties are from H&M
Watch is Fossil


Left
Leather Jacket is from Primark
Striped top is from Oasis
Black Treggings from H&M

Right
Whole outfit is from H&M

I love wearing clothes and I love buying clothes especially, but you should always make sure that you wear everything you buy otherwise it's really a waste and so far I haven't repeated an outfit since mid January. I'll share my little trick with you guys in next week's post!

Where do you guys get your fashion inspiration or where do you shop? Let me know in the comments section below!

All images are my own and everything I am wearing has been bought with my own money Ax

2 comments