March Haul: Brandy Melville, H&M And more

4.4.16

Hello guys,

As I mentioned last week or the week before that, I went into Central London to go see Adele at the O2. I went to a bit of shopping before the concert and have done in the past week since I work in retail, so all the money I earn in retail goes back into retail!

I have a haul for you today, I went to a couple of places including MAC, Kikki.K, H&M and Brandy Melville and this is stuff I have recently bought in the past month.


Kikki.K 
A Swedish stationary shop and you could say their style is like Pinterest/Tumblr.
I picked up a couple of their new season inspiration and vision board packs that contain pieces of cards that contain motivational quotes and sayings.




H&M
Of course, most of my wardrobe is filled with H&M items because I work there and take full advantage of my employee discount. I bought a couple of tops for a holiday I hope to go on in the summer, a blue dress that shows off my shoulders which I think is one of my best assets, a small black bag for clubbing as I normally use a clutch, a black bikini - I like one solid colour bikinis or patterns like dots or stripes. And lastly, a pair of heels because I thought they looked gorgeous although sadly I will have to give these back because my foot slips out since it doesn't have proper straps and because I have wide feet it took a lot of pushing and tugging to get my feet to fit in.



*excuse my hairy hand, I have not waxed yet!

MAC
I bought a new matt lipstick and lip liner to go with it. I bought the MAC matt lipstick in the colour Velvet Teddy ( a deep-tone beige) and the Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in the colour Staunchly Stylish (a pinky beige). I also received a free sample of mascara with my purchase.


Local Pharmacy
I bought a thermometer as I thought I should own one, not every fever needs medical attention but knowing what temperature you have can make all the difference on how you treat it instead of wasting medical attention you may not need and get advice from the internet instead.

Post a Comment