The Duke of Edinburgh Silver Award

17.10.16

Hello my lovelies,

I know it is quite late for me to post this now, but this is still relevant since 1956! In 2013 I took part in the Duke of Edinburgh Silver Award. If you want to know more watch my video below which is a non-ad/non-paid promotional video I created for the DofE as apart of my presentation section of my expedition.


The DofE Award was one of the best things I have done in my life, it taught my resilience, courage and especially how to read a map using a compass! It would have be great if I'd known what a FitBit was back then because walking 20 miles and not showing it off in peoples faces was a little worthless! (joke)

I think it is a great opportunity to learn some new skills, build your confidence and enjoy a new perspective on life. If you ever have the chance to participate in a Duke of Edinburgh award - go for it! You will not be disappointed.

Post a Comment