2017 BIRTHDAY WISH LIST!

12.1.17



My 21st birthday is coming up slowly but surely, and being 21 is something strange, but cool. You are classed as an adult internationally. I can drink, drive, gamble and smoke anywhere in the world. Although I don't, but the opportunity is there. I am excited and anxious at the same time, being 21 comes with a huge weight on your shoulders, your nearly finishing university and will need to find a graduate job soon. Joining the real world leaving behind a kind of naivety I would surely miss.

Reality check.
....

Being 21 means there will be a big party or at least for me anyways! And with a big party comes gifts, not like I need anything, but if I wanted something it would be from the list below: 

Here is my 2017 21st Birthday Wish List!!

Fujifilm Instax Mini film for my polaroid camera

Chanel is expensive, but a great investment and one day I will own one..I hope. But for now I would love a fake version of this or even a look a like.

IT by Alexa Chung in paperback

Little Book of Feminism paperback

Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso

Inside Vogue by Alexandra Shulman paperback

How to be Parisian
Packing cubes exactly like this above from Amazon
It's hard to find nice patterned ones, you can get them here: http://amzn.to/2jbu0ut

Are any of you turning 21 this year? Or are already 21, and what did you do to celebrate?

A x


*disclaimer: I'm not bragging or being a brat, I am financially self-sufficient but it is nice to have a wish list for your birthday and here I am sharing mine!

2 comments

  1. I have pretty much the same books in my list, can't wait to read them! Especially Girl Boss, I've heard great things about it.
    And that purse is beautiful!
    Nice post xx

    Samantha | https://samanthacarraro.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment, and I can't wait to read the books either! x

      Delete