My Trip to Mallorca 2017

20.7.17

Hey guys,

Here is a little summary of my trip to Alcudia in Mallorca which is one of Spain's Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean, it's quite brief mentioning highlights from my trip and how much everything cost. I always try to holiday on a relatively small budget. I am also going to attempt to do a vlog on my YouTube channel so you can get more of an idea of what it is really like there. Make sure you check out my Instagram to keep up with the latest photos I took of my trip and as always keep up to date by following me on Twitter for any updates on the blog! - @BoldInOrigin.

Moon gazing - note my wild free mane

Sunset on our second day in Alcudia, the view from the pier
Alcudia beach - high tides and good vibes!

View from Fedra 1 Apartment complex - great view, terrible apartment

Bellvue Club Hotel and Resort - Minerva 1 Complex

Cheap cocktails at a nearby hotel and bar - 4.50 euros each! They also had entertainment going on.



Post a Comment