Low-Key Glam Dinner Makeup

30.3.16

Hello Lovelies,

Today was a marvellous day I must add, because not only did I get to catch up with one of my best friends but I actually did some studying too! That is a big deal considering I am the most laziest person in the world, I'll take any chance at procrastination!

I went to the library to study for a couple of hours and then I went to have early supper with my friends at Pizza Express and guess what, because I was O2 Priority I got my main meal for £5 - today has been a good day. We had dough balls as a starter which was superb served with garlic butter and two new additions a tomato salsa and green chutney type sauces, I didn't try the latter. I had the Fiorentina pizza and a Sprite.

Thought I would do a different post instead of showing you what I wore or ate, I am going to show you what was on my face. Yes, that's right, my face.


Base:
MAC Face and Body liquid foundation shade C4
MAC Mineralize Concealer shade NC35
MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush 
Nivea Essential Care lip balm
Primark eye lash curler


Eyes:
The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 06
Avon Eye Shadow Brush
MAC 217 Blending Brush
L'oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Eyeliner, Miss Sporty and Rimmel London Scandaleyes Thick and Thin Eyeliner
Jelly Ping Pong Fairy Lash Curl Mascara 
I missed this one out of the picture - H&M Eyebrow Fix
A mascara brush I took from a MAC makeup station - used to tame my eyebrows
Clean up using Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and cotton swabs


Face:
MAC Medium Dark Mineralize Skinfinish
EcoTools Large Powder Brush
Maybelline Dream Sun Triple Bonzing Powder Shade 01 Blonde
MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush  
Rosie for Autograph Starstruck Cream Contour Stick 
Real Techniques Sculpting Brush


Setting:
MAC Fix+ spray
Forever 21 coal blotting paper


Hello coconut oil (in the background) I see you


Wishing there was better lighting


Don't pay attention to my baby hairs and sideburns..!


This is me now writing this lovely post for you all, and who else's eyebrows get on their nerves?!?
But there is nothing wrong with using the dog filter on Snapchat all the time...

Post a Comment