What's In My Bag? I Internship Edition

17.3.17

A woman's bag is a woman's life. 

We carry pretty much everything there is to need.
And among my few friends I have been known to be the Mary Poppins of the group!

I just recently started my internship in Central London, I have upgraded my Herschel navy backpack that I used to use during those long university days for a more elegant classic faux leather shoulder bag. I have had this Yoki Shoulder Bag for over a year now and haven't used it as much as I would have liked to and now was my chance.


If you are a bit snoopy like me and want to know what people carry in their bags then read on.

'The bags under my eyes are Chanel'

If you read my 2017 goals list then you know I'm trying to complete reading novels that I've started but never finished. Let me know in the comments below if you're that type of person too! I either read a paperback or on my tablet with the Kindle/Google Books or Kobo books app. I am currently between Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and Changing Faces by James Partridge.


Some essentials I always carry with me are my purse, keys and mobile phone. I carry these with me if I am just popping into a shop to get milk etc.

A pen and small notebook is a staple edition to every bag I own, I carry one every where with me, you never know when inspiration is going to hit! Being a comms and media student it is essential that I keep this with me, keep track of to-dos and other ideas. I keep a separate journal at work for my internship duties only.


What's in my Bag? // Internship Edition

Notebook
Pens
Diary
Tablet
Mobile Phone
Headphones/earphones
Purse/wallet
Card Holder
Water Bottle
Hand Cream
Lip Balm
Liquid Lipstick
Charging Cable (iPhone 6)
Keys
Sunglasses
Perfume
Hand Sanitiser
Tissues
Book

Beauty Bag
 - sanitary pads, make up for touchups, bobby pins, hair bobbles, lip balm, perfume, hairbrush. 
I used to carry this, but rarely ever used it so I just got rid of it as it turned into dead weight.

Snacks.
I'm hungry most of the time! But, now I bring my own lunch and snacks to work which doesn't fit into my shoulder bag and there will be a dedicated post for this coming soon!


What items do you keep in your bag? Share them with me in the comments below!



Post a Comment